If you’ve been in an accident, you may need an attorney.
Our firm’s four lawyers have significant trial experience, having handled thousand of cases. We are well known to insurance companies and insurance defense lawyers, and we have a reputation for working hard and pushing our cases forward to get the best possible results. This experience and reputation of having high ethical standards, allows us to resolve most of our cases before trial.
Serving our clients’ best interests.
What services can I expect from Chris Pettit & Associates, P.C.?
After you hire Chris Pettit & Associates, P.C., we go to work for you.
- We contact the responsible insurance company to ensure all future communications come directly to us, freeing you to concentrate on healing. You will not need to deal with an insurance adjuster again.
- We use our expertise to coordinate the benefits you may have under your personal injury protection (PIP) coverage, the responsible person’s insurance company for medical bills, lost wages and your care.
- We work with your healthcare providers to obtain your records for a thorough understanding of your injury.
- We assist with property damage claims – without a fee.
- At Chris Pettit & Associates, P.C., we know the insurance companies and their representatives.
Why do I need an attorney?
Most people involved in an accident are not aware of their rights in the choice of healthcare providers, wage loss and care. We know how to evaluate and document your claim to obtain what you are entitled to.
Claims adjusters at insurance companies – including your own – are skilled negotiators who are trained to settle accident claims as quickly and cheaply as possible. The team at Chris Pettit & Associates, P.C. includes many former insurance adjsuters with extensive knowledge about handling claims. We determine all available insurance coverages, communicate with your healthcare providers and review all information presented to the insurance companies. Our top priority is to allow you time for healing without interference from the insurance company. For a personal injury claim, most law firms charge a percentage of the amount recovered from the insurance company.
Can I afford to hire an attorney?
For a personal injury claim, most law firms charge a percentage of the amount recovered from the insurance company. This arrangement means you can obtain the best possible legal services at the time of your injury.
This arrangement means you can obtain the best possible legal services at the time of your injury. This is the policy at Chris Pettit & Associates, P.C. We never require an up-front payment for legal services. Not only do we offer a free initial consultation, but our fee is not collected until your claim is FULLY resolved.